Fitness goals

Fitness goals:

1. Finish beginning running program.
2. Be able to run a whole mile.
3. Do a pull-up
4. Do a split

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Late October and early November exercise

Nov. 3 - hung from the chin-up bar with knees bent and raised my legs to 90 degrees 8 times. Pretty good since I couldn't hang for more than a couple seconds when we first got the thing.

Nov. 2 - First day of this program, designed for beginning runners. Previously, I've done Couch to 5K, but I think I like not having to worry about half minutes. Ended up with an 8 minute cool down walk because home wasn't gonna move to me. (I also do a 5 minute warmup walk).

Nov. 1 - Nothing. Much deserved rest day.

Oct. 31 - touristy walking, probably a mile or two.

Oct. 30 - five miles of walking

Oct. 29 - freeform interval run/walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment