Fitness goals

Fitness goals:

1. Finish beginning running program.
2. Be able to run a whole mile.
3. Do a pull-up
4. Do a split

Monday, November 8, 2010

Week 2 of beginning running

Day 1 is done!

I found myself having a lot more trouble keeping up speed during the running portions today. There's a big difference between walking for 3 minutes in between runs and only walking for 2.

First week of the program, you run for 8 minutes total out of 20 (not including the warm up and cool down walks I always add). Second week of the program, you run for 12 minutes total out of 24.

I also need to get some more strength training or yoga in - and it would be good if I could ride the "bike to nowhere" on non-running, non-Sunday (break day) days. Maybe I can work my way through the original series of Star Trek while I pedal away...

No comments:

Post a Comment